The Human Corona Virus is a virus that causes acute respiratory disease in people. It has caused the deaths of thousands of people around the world as of 2020. It has made world-wide news and is now considered a pandemic, infecting people in multiple countries. It is spread through person-to-person contact and is considered to be highly dangerous and infectious by the experts at the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Rates of infection for the Human Corona Virus are similar to most viral infections such as The Flu. But the mortality rate for it are rising, especially for those over 60 years of age and those with autoimmune diseases. Cases in China, Italy, and now the United States have caused the countries to declare a state of emergency. Experts are recommending that no one panic but you SHOULD BE PREPARING!
YES! There are many ways you can help prevent the spread of the virus. But there are many other factors you should consider when making preparations. Below are some recommendations to be ready and stay healthy.
- Wash your hands as OFTEN as possible
- Disinfect Everything when you can
- Limit your time in big crowds of people
- Avoid Touching your Face
- Try not to shake hands with others
- Those over the age of 60 are at risk of death
- Those with autoimmune diseases are very vulnerable.
- All prior or active smokers, previous sufferers of respiratory illnesses, and diabetics are also at risk of being adversely affected by the virus.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING - DONT CONGREGRATE
- Eat well. Veggies and Fruits in conjunction with vitamins will boost your immune system.
- Sleep Well. Sleep repairs the body. It is vital to have a strong immune system.
- Avoid consuming Alcohol as much as possible.
- The Human Corona is not airborne currently but it spread through moisture droplets, usually discharged from a sneeze or cough.
- Experts show that a single discharge can reach up to 30 feet from infected person.
- A mask or respirator rated up to N95 standards is the bare minimum needed to help prevent the spread of infection. Make sure the mask can be fitted and has a filter.
- A respirator with full face coverage is the most recommended as the virus can still infect those who's eyes and other mucous membranes have come in contact with it.
- You can buy your masks HERE
Many governments are already shutting off services and travel routes to help stop the spread of the virus. Have a plan NOW for you and your family. Relocation, Survival, and Protection should outcomes you have plans and equipment for.