Customer Disclaimer - Lead times will be much faster than before but the new holsters may still take a few weeks to process and ship. We appreciate...View full product details
Since 2015, Applied Defense Concepts has been training private citizens, law enforcement, and the men and women of the US Military in warrior skillsets. They work side-by-side...View full product details
The L50 EDC Flashlight is manufactured by Wuben, a company that has been making lights since 1981. The L50 is designed for a lifetime of...View full product details
The Garage Gun-Range allows you to: - Shoot in the comfort of your own home without alarming anyone.- Practice Reloading- Practice drawing your pistol from the holster. - Engage Multiple...View full product details
ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS - The Surviveware medical bag not only comes LOADED with medical supplies, it is organized in a way that anyone could pick it up and use it with minimal training. The system is color-coded to help you stay on top of what to use. The stress and adrenaline rush of an emergency can make knowing what to use difficult. The label system takes searching for the right item out of the equations.
MOLLE COMPATIBLE- With the removable Velcro system, you can carry this first-aid kit on your tactical backpack or adhere it to the material in your trunk. The Velcro is strong enough so you can carry this kit vertically without it slipping. PLUS, this system comes with D-rings so attach it to the roll bar on your ATV or truck.
SURVIVAL POCKET- Along with medical gear, these bags feature a pouch just for survival equipment. It contains survival items such as a knife, flashlight, multitool, and more!
FSA & HSA APPROVED. Our survival first aid kits are 100% HSA and FSA Eligible. Why not invest in great Survival First Aid Kit and use your hard-earned FSA and HSA funds?
MATERIAL AND DIMENSIONS - The bag is constructed from durable yet light 600D Nylon. Loaded, it weighs 3lbs (3.2 lbs for the Blow Out Kit) and measures 12" X 8" X 6"
Our Blow Out Kit option comes with everything included in the Standard Pack with addition of a tourniquet and 2x chest seals. Designed to have expanded use to stop the bleed in gunshot and stab wounds.
Designed for tactical use, range safety officers (RSO), law enforcement, private security.
The Tourniquet - Recon Medical - Gen 3b
- Patent pending finger hole design for better grip in mud, blood
- Included Pen - Pen is stored on the unit itself to make marking application time fast
- New gen 3 US made Kevlar stitching, aluminum windlass, aggressive teeth pinch buckle prevents strap loosening.
- The Recon Medical Gen 3 Tourniquet has been tested and recommended by the members of the National Tactical Officers Association. The overall score was a 4.49.
The Chest Seals - Authentic North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal
- Two separately packaged vented chest seals are offered in one unique package for treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest
- 3-Vent Channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent Channels during exhalation
This item ships FAST from the USA and you will be provided a tracking number via email
Rock out with your Glock out! "Glock is the original point and click interface" All of our kydex holsters are made in-house, right here in...View full product details